With a dedicated focus on the provision of quality healthcare, Brisbane Private Hospital is a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in orthopaedics, drug and alcohol rehabilitation and neurosurgery.
Brisbane Private Hospital offers a unique combination of specialist medical and surgical services including a 24 hour Intensive Care Unit, medical coverage and full time intensive care specialists.
Through Damascus Health Services we provide a range of drug and alcohol rehabilitation services that will suit all patient needs.
As a 181-patient bed private hospital, Brisbane Private treats over 20,000 patients each year with the assistance of our large, dedicated team.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS
As always, the protection of our patients and staff is our highest priority.
Following the Queensland Government’s recent announcement of an easing of restrictions, we are pleased to advise that our no visitor policy has been lifted. As always, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority so some restrictions will still be in place and we thank you for your understanding.
- Visiting hours 10:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 20:00, with the exception of Day Surgery and Damascus.
- Intensive Care Unit – Rest period between 1200-1500hrs with two (2) visitors permitted.
- Visitors must not have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or be unwell and must complete Healthscope’s COVID-19 QR screening using QR codes displayed at all Hospital entry points.
We ask that visitors maintain social distancing, keeping 1.5m apart.
As part of the hospital COVID-Safe Plan, it is a requirement that all visitors and patients check in on arrival. This has been introduced as a COVID-19 Contact Tracing platform to streamline the screening process for ALL people entering our hospital. When you next attend our hospital you will be prompted to complete the online screening process via your mobile device prior to entry.
COVID Screening – Patients, Visitors and Contractors
In addition to completing the COVID-Safe Check-In, all patients, visitors and contractors will be required to meet our screening requirements prior to entry:
- Patients will continue to complete a comprehensive screening questionnaire on admission
- Visitors and contractors will be asked a series of screening questions on arrival
A sign in register will also be available if you do not have a mobile phone with the QR scan.
Getting to Brisbane Private Hospital
- Brisbane Private Hospital parking map
- How to get here