With a dedicated focus on the provision of quality healthcare, Brisbane Private Hospital is a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in orthopaedics, drug and alcohol rehabilitation and neurosurgery.
Brisbane Private Hospital offers a unique combination of specialist medical and surgical services including a 24 hour Intensive Care Unit, medical coverage and full time intensive care specialists.
Through Damascus Health Services we provide a range of drug and alcohol rehabilitation services that will suit all patient needs.
As a 181-patient bed private hospital, Brisbane Private treats over 20,000 patients each year with the assistance of our large, dedicated team.
Important information for patients:
Patients are advised to contact the hospital on 3834 6771 before arriving at the hospital if:
- They have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- They have respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or have been in close or casual contact within the last 14 days with a confirmed case of Novel Coronavirus.
Important information for visitors:
We have made a temporary amendment to our visitor policy (effective from 25th May 2020)
- Inpatients - maximum of one (1) adult visitor over the age of 16 years – restricted to one visit per day for no more than one (1) hour.
- Paediatric patients - may have one parent anytime during stay.
- Day Surgery - pick up post procedure only.
- Intensive care patients – no visitor policy still remains in place for ICU patients.
- Damascus Health Services - zero visitors on wards.
VISITING HOURS: For inpatients only: Strictly between 10.00 am – 7.00 pm.
Visitors must observe social distancing at all times and visitors must not have travelled or returned from overseas within the last 14 days or be unwell and will be screened on arrival.
For further enquiries regarding visitor policies, please call (07) 3834 6111
Getting to Brisbane Private Hospital
- Brisbane Private Hospital parking map
- How to get here