Welcome to Brisbane Private Hospital
With a dedicated focus on the provision of quality healthcare, Brisbane Private Hospital is a leading hospital renowned for patient outcomes in orthopaedics, drug and alcohol rehabilitation and neurosurgery.
Brisbane Private Hospital offers a unique combination of specialist medical and surgical services including a 24 hour Intensive Care Unit, medical coverage and full time intensive care specialists.
Through Damascus Health Services we provide a range of drug and alcohol rehabilitation services that will suit all patient needs.
As a 181-patient bed private hospital, Brisbane Private treats over 20,000 patients each year with the assistance of our large, dedicated team.
Important information for patients:
Patients are advised to contact the hospital on 3834 6771 before arriving at the hospital if:
- They have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- They have respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or have been in close or casual contact within the last 14 days with a confirmed case of Novel Coronavirus.
Important information for visitors:
Visitors proposing to come to our hospital – Please reconsider your need to visit if you:
- Have returned from (or transited through) a country considered a Novel Coronavirus transmission risk.
- Have respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or have been in close or casual contact within the last 14 days with a confirmed case of Novel Coronavirus.’
Getting to Brisbane Private Hospital
- Brisbane Private Hospital parking map
- How to get here