Paediatric Patient InformationBrisbane Private Hospital provides an extensive range of paediatric surgeries, encompassing the specialties of ENT, orthopaedic and plastics.
Our 11 bed unit provides children and families with a range of facilities, including colouring pencils and colouring pages, a small children’s library servicing all age groups, a kitchenette with an automatic coffee machine, a play room with a huge range of toys available and lots of stickers!
To ensure the comfort and security of our smallest patients, each child who stays in our paediatric ward can have an accompanying adult family member stay overnight also.
- Sleepwear (if staying overnight)
- Toiletries (if staying overnight)
- Snacks and lunch
- Own medications, including over the over the counter medications
- Clothing and underwear
- Loose fitting clothing with no metal for going to theatre
- Pajamas (if staying overnight)
- Spare changes of clothing
- Special teddy/blanket
- Dummy/bottle if applicable
- Regular medications
If you have an "Advanced Health Directive" or plan, please brign a copy with you.
- Dinner and breakfast for child and parent/guardian staying the night
- Lunch for child: jelly, custard, sandwiches, ice cream, lemonade ice blocks, apple juice, orange juice.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate
- Toaster station
- Colouring pencils, stickers, colouring pages.
- Toy room
- Television to each bed
- Ensuite to each room
- An adult may stay overnight. Our chairs fold out to a comfortable single size sofa bed.
- On-site coffee shop
Open Mon-Thurs: 6.30am – 6.30pm
Fri: 6.30am – 5.30pm
Sat: 8.00am – 2.00pm; Sun: Closed
The hospital car park is located at the end of Lilley Street or you can enter from Birley Street (one way from Leichhardt St). If you park overnight you will need a voucher for the discounted amount prior to discharge (obtained from nurses station).
$27.50*overnight, or normal rates if you come and go.
* Subject to change.