ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
Brisbane Private Hospital offers a comprehensive ENT and Head and Neck Surgery service, led by surgeons (otolaryngologists) who are recognized for their expertise to diagnose, manage and treat general adult and paediatric conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.
Our specialists have access to the latest state of the art facilities and specialized equipment to offer a full range of diagnostic assessments, medical treatments and ENT surgical procedures. They work closely with our dedicated medical and nursing team to ensure that the needs of our patients and their families are met before, during and after their stay with us.
Brisbane Private offers a range of common and complex ENT surgery including:
- Otoplasty (bat ears)
- Cholesteatoma - Congenital and developmental
- Investigation of head and neck masses
- Glue ear, middle ear infections
- Conductive hearing loss surgery
- Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Cholesteatoma surgery
- Septoplasty – deviated septum
- Nasal polyps
- Rhinoplasty - cosmetic
- Sinus Surgery – Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nasal Fractures
- Benign Vocal Cord Lesions
- Malignant Larynx and Pharynx Tumours
- Vocal Cord Palsy
- Video stroboscopy
- Malignant and benign tumours of the head and neck
- Salivary gland disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea surgery
With a focus on patient convenience and better outcomes, our ENT surgeons offer local or onsite consulting and regular operating at Brisbane Private, due to the clinical experitise of our nursing staff, our patient facilities and quality of care.
To see one of our ENT specialists, speak to your GP for a referral to a Brisbane Private ENT Surgeon. For more information about our surgeons, visit our Specialist Search.