Referrals and bookings
- You need to ask your General Practitioner (GP) to refer you to an accredited Damascus Health Service doctor. You can view all our Damascus Doctors by viewing this file: Damascus Doctors
- Your GP can also access the Damascus Doctors information through our website under “Damascus Health Services” or through the Specialist Search button on the bottom of the page.
- Telephone your preferred Damascus Doctor via their contact details to arrange an appointment.
- If your chosen Damascus Health Services doctor feels that you would benefit from treatment at Damascus Health Services, they will contact our Manager and organise your admission. The Manager will contact you after your doctor has been in touch.
- One phone call can make all the difference. If you or someone you care about has a problem with alcohol or prescription drug please contact Damascus Health Services 07 3834 6475 (or fax 07 3834 6477) for more information, or email.
For health professionals
For patients, consumers and carers